Sunday, May 3, 2009

Man Utd......

Last nite I didn't watch Man U vs. Boro game due to bad weather........ASTRO services interupted. I also needed to rush back to Jitra at 8.oopm. However, since the game won by Man U, I really enjoyed the whole nite and I managed to complete few paragraphs of my thesis correction...
Viva Man U! Just wondering can Newcastle beat Liverpool tonite?
My MBA students seated for their exam, Supply Chain Management yesterday noon.....and as usual....some really done well.....but some......



2 comments:

MK said...

Hi En. Halim,
Good to know that Man U won. You already started to grade the SCM papers? Hope that we meet your expectations. Thanks for the tutoring. Sorry about your proof reader, seems like not many ppl can be depended upon nowadays. Rgds.

HALIM MAD LAZIM said...

Hi Mk

It drags my initial plan anyway..that's really terrible as I need to chase the deadline for my thesis submission...
I'm just finalising the answer scheme for the exam...and will start mark today.

ok
regards
HML