Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another old friend passed away

Today, 29/6/09, I sent a SMS to Bayan@Fauzi at 3.13pm to ask about his brother health status. His brother,Nilam was a friend of mine. He replied back at 3.15pm....and told me his brother still in coma...I think...more than 1.5 months after suffering a stroke back in early May 2009. However, Bayan called me at 5.15pm to inform that his brother, Mohd. Nazly Osman, passed away at Kepala Batas Hospital. He was admitted to Penang GH for more than a month before transferred to Kepala Batas Hospital. I went to visit him last month, 28/05/09 at Penang GH. He was a nice guy, very cheerful and got his nick Nilam, when we were studying at STSSS back in 1986-1990. But, I forgot who actually gave the nick to him.
I pray to Allah SWT......may Nilam will be included in the pious groups.....

No comments: