Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Return of the Jedi.......

The Star Wars movie reminds me about the challenges in life. Do you know that Jedi or "Jaddiun" in Arab is one of the solar system in the universe? I followed Ustaz Syamsuri preachers previously and he recited one verse from Al-Quran, Al-Furqaan (25:61) "Maha Berkat Tuhan yang telah menjadikan di langit, tempat-tempat peredaran bintang, dan menjadikan padanya matahari serta bulan yang menerangi". He eloborated the verse using one old book "kitab"...however, I could not remember its name.....
21 June 2009, I'll be back to UUM, officially, after 3.5 years of study leaves. I hope I will be more prepared as new rules and policies are introduced significantly. Teaching is very interesting however in order to ensure the students able to generate their capabilities and prepare themselves for real world challenges are something very challenging indeed.

No comments: