Monday, June 15, 2009

Sizzling Noodles....@Tesco Alor Setar Foodcourt


I went to Tesco Alor Setar on Saturday, 13/6/09. Tesco is one of my sons' favorite places during weekends. The food court at the ground floor always becomes the main attraction for meals. But, I have noticed 1 counter....selling many types of sizzling noodles.
All types of foods available at the food court. I notice that all the counters were registered under the owner's name, i.e. Clay pot- Rahmawati (if I've not mistaken) & business registration number. However, 1 counter, selling sizzling noodles, registered as "Sizzling *** (sorry, I can't remember it's full name) & the business registration number. I become curious and asked a cashier at a clay pot counter....what really surprised me was....the owner is a nonmuslim....and all the ingredients are prepared by the owner....As a muslim....food is something very sensitive....even though some of my friends don't bother much about food...but for me, I always put a restriction to myself and my family to really put special attention regarding foods to be taken. Any potential "shubahah" associated must be avoided accordingly and the "haram" of course is strictly prohibited.

No comments: