Thursday, January 27, 2011

CNY 2011


It's a rabbit year for 2011. My colleagues, friends, students, teachers, and all will celebrate CNY in a week time. Hopefully, all of us will have a more prosperous years ahead. A former student, Yee, dropped by my office this morning.

He gave angpows to my children.....and a box of mandarin orange for me. Thanks a lot.
I've taught him 7 years ago......and since he's doing a printing business in UUM, therefore, I meet him quite frequently. From the 1st day he entered my class, I sensed his positive attitudes and strongly confident he can be a very successful person in future. Yes, it's true......now his business is in a good condition. He's married with a former UUM student as well........and have a son about 1 year ++...
I hope my students will always achieve what they are dreamed of.

No comments: