Monday, January 10, 2011

ESQ......


It's finalised and all must attend on 7/1 & 8/1! It's ESQ training....a so called training that enable to regenerate your internal strengths.....to become more spiritually competence.....
I just attended only for 2 1/2 hours......though...due to diarrhea. I couldn't wait any longer and rushed back to my house......I've felt I couldn't drive........

Late in the evening...my wife took me to a private hospital in Alor Star and the doctor suggested for admission due to severe dehydration.... but I refused and asked for medical leave.....
Personally, I don't think ESQ training is the best and the only training for character building or team building with special emphasis on spiritual aspect. Many Islamic related programs can be arranged to accommodate the objectives set by the top management. The way the ESQ teams promoted their programs and achievements especially the founder, an Indonesian guy, I sensed something fishy and just reserved my comments. In fact, many of my colleagues were commented the ESQ training in our emails and forums.

If I were in the top management team, I would never let myself to spend money on this type of training....very costly.....
I surely look forward for options and decide the best.....

2 comments:

abu muaz said...

Salam... saya pun berpendapat sebegitu... kos yang terlalu tinggi untuk setiap stage...

HALIM MAD LAZIM said...

bukan kos semata2 bro,byk benda yg cuba diterapkan mengambil pendekatan kaum nasrani......
tp...ini cuma pandangan peribadi sy....