Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MBA class....Melaka


I was in Melaka 3 days ago for an MBA class...Supply Chain Management. This class really interesting....as there were two ex-uum students...
There were two students taken Operations and Technology Management class last June in Penang. Teaching MBA students really enjoyable.....as you can share your experiences and knowledge with them. The process of learning is always 2-way communications.
But, the basic thing...of course...all the students should be always prepared for the class to ensure smooth and pleasant environment....
The hotel.....I've chosen to stay for 31/12/2010 was lousy anyway...but...since I've no other choice....just stayed there patiently for 2 nights. I nearly missed BPL match between Man U vs. Wes Brom.......since the hotel didn't subscribe for cable tv......particularly...no sports channels were subscribed! And I've spent for RM11.60 for a glass of coke......in order to watch the match....at the hotel lounge....
I went for this MBA class by bus......the biggest mistake I've ever made for celebrating new year 2011! It took me 12 hours to reach Melaka from Jitra and vice versa.....
Next visit will be 15/1& 16/1.....and also 29/1 & 30/1.....but this time...I took wise decision...just use airline........and my student already checked for me ..a good hotel....which subscribe all sport channels.....though....

No comments: