Sunday, October 7, 2012

25th Convocation....

I feel so great to see a very proud parents......in the convocation hall. It is always a special moment for them to witness their children wonderful moment.
I would like to congratulate them...on their children achievement and pray all the best in their future.


Last night I joint a friendly football match specifically planned for this convocation. There were various batches of alumni came and played the football match.
I was so happy as few alumni from 1st batch also came all the way from Johor Baharru and Ipoh to participate as well.
Today, few of my students also came and visited me.....what a great moment for me....to have a chat with them......
My MBA students also sent their sms.....to share their wonderful moments with me.....
CONGRATULATIONS!!

No comments: