Tuesday, October 16, 2012

It's just so great...if your efforts are appreciated....

I have noticed something when my term as the Director of Alumni UUM extended for another one year last July. I thought the top management wanted to find a new candidate to replace me....
What I heard there were few individuals interested to try their lucks.....to replace me though.....
It didn't me much anyway.....
Next month will be a very challenging and big task for me to materialise the main 2012 event, The Alumni Royal Banquet which the SPB YDA will attend. So many things need to be settled. I just really dependent on my staff to assist me.
My observation....some of the students affairs department staff who should help me do not actively give their hands.....

1 comment:

JALAN REBUNG said...

tahniah bang, bagi aku hang antara alumni UUM di UUM yang ada jiwa alumni ...