Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A week.....a review....


  • I took my family to KL last Thursday.
  • My sons so happy as I booked a room in a hotel.
  • We went to a restaurant near National Zoo. 
  • My friend took me there last year.









  • They enjoyed themselves the whole Friday morning when I attended a meeting at Istana Hotel.
  • Basically the meeting was about preparations for Alumni Hi-tea and the launching of UUM's 30th Anniversary Celebration Logo.
  • The meeting went well as few things managed to be finalised. 
  • I also took my family to a shopping complex in Sunway. 
  • The last time I went there about 12 years ago.
  • So many changes, so many things newly built in the area.
  • We spent a night at my brother's house in Bukit Beruntung.
  • On the way back to Jitra, we stopped at RTC Simpang Pulai. 
  • I think, this is a must stop place for us when we are travelling from KL back to Jitra.
  • Mydin hypermarket is our favourite shopping venue.
  • The prices of goods there are very   affordable.
  • etc. 

No comments: