Sunday, June 2, 2013

@Bukit Tambun 1/6/2013


  1. My mother has expressed her wish to organise a "doa selamat" event recently.
  2. She has decided the date....1st of June 2013.
  3. Many wedding invitations have been excused as I put priority on her request.
  4. Many relatives and friends attended.
  5. She was delighted as my brother also managed to join this event when he re-organised his school reunion program.
  6. A doa recital also  took place as a starting.
  7. The caterer was my old friend and he prepared the dishes superbly.
  8. Some of the neighbours also donated some goods too.
  9. However, I sensed something disturbing my mother's heart too.
  10. What's it? She didn't tell me.....but I still feel something is out there.
  11. Does she is not happy? with her children?grandchildren?.....













  12. etc

No comments: