Monday, June 17, 2013

KL......15/6/2013

  • This was the venue initially planned for the Press Conference, but we decided to change due to time limitation. 
  • It was a very exclusive room at 23rd floor. 




  • Some of the guests eagerly concentrating on the Dato' Ghazali speech.
  • But, I forgot to snap the photo though...



  • The Vice Chancellor delivered his officiating speech.
  • Can you see the little? He's a son of Dato' Haji Zulkifli Yaacob, the Kuantan Municipal Council 



  • Dato Md. Nizam Md. Sheriff....at the end of the table...looked at me as I snapped the photo.


  • This is Dato Denis Latimer, Managing Director of Latimer Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
  • He is a businessman and involves a lot in construction industry.
  • A very low profile figure and humble too.
  • I have visited his office together with my staff.


  • This is Miss Syahriyatul or I just her Syah.
  • Her former husband was my friend too...but they divorced about three years ago.
  • She's working as Senior Manager at Celcom.
  • This is the room, 501, that I checked in, it was 12.30am of 15/6/2013.
  • The room was superb....and very spacious.
  • The rate, RM320++....but we paid only RM255++.


  • The bottom photos are taken when I attended a dinner in Shah Alam on 15/6/2013 evening after the Hi-Tea event finished.
  • I was invited to the dinner by my junior, an UUM alumnus as well. 
  • She's an owner of a private college and has done some projects with various universities.
  • The dinner was organised at Kota Permai Golf and Country Club near Shah Alam.
  • She booked a room at Concorde Hotel Shah Alam for me too.
  • I pray to Allah.......that she will always succeed in her business and life.












No comments: