Tuesday, January 21, 2014

2014.....a weekly review

MYAlumni Cluster Higher Education Department
  • I went to KL for a meeting from 12-14 January 2014.
  • I was nominated as the committee member for MyAlumni Cluster of Higher Education Department (MOE) to undertake special projects for alumni in Thailand this May.
  • There were representatives from Alumni Offices of public and private universities attended this meeting too.
  • I also attended a meeting organised by Alumni UUM KL chapter to discuss about homecoming project during the 30th UUM's anniversary.
  • etc.







A Visit to Gunung Jerai
  • I took my family to Gunung Jerai on 19/1/2014.
  • They were so happy as we spent few hours there.
  • The scenery was superb and the weather also great.
  • So many visitors there and the hotel was fully booked too.
  • Luckily, my Samsung Note 3 managed to capture few interesting moments there.
  • One of UUM alumni, Dato Md. Nizam Md. Sherriff came to Alor Star for the Birthday of His Majesty the Sultan of Kedah Darul Aman
  • I have a dinner with him and his wife.
  • etc.





2 comments:

Al-Manar said...

I think this can be an teresting posting to me if you can elaborate what this Alumni is and what you had to do in Thailand. Is it voluntary or govt-to-govt assignment? I am interested in matters relating to education in our country.

HALIM MAD LAZIM said...

later on I'll explain detail to you about the program in Thailand ok..