Thursday, January 2, 2014

The 2013 Year End Snippets




KL VISIT: INDUSTRIAL PHD SUPERVISION
  1. I went to KL few days before the new year, 2014 to supervise my student.
  2. And I took my family too and celebrated the 12th anniversary of my wedding.
  3. I surprised my wife and gave her a bouquet of flower. 
  4. She really surprised......when I also shot a simple video for this special moment.
  5. The most important thing.......we have enjoyed so many things together...and I pray to Allah our love will last forever.



KUANTAN: ALUMNI REUNION 2013
  1. I was invited to a program organised by UUM Alumni 1988&1989 batches.
  2. It was really well organised and I managed to meet so many friendly new friends.
  3. I also met my former student who is working as PRO in MPK.


Alumni Futsal Fiesta 2013
  1. The program was successfully organised, Alhamdulillah.
  2. My team won 1st place and won RM1000 prize.
  3. Many teams registered and I think they really satisfied.







No comments: