Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Marina Mahathir....


  1. My friend forwarded a link of news about Marina Mahathir recently.
  2. She visited a church in Klang to show her solidarity of supporting liberalism in religion I guess.
  3. And, I heard some of the SIS members also joint her.
  4. So many bloggers commented about this.
  5. I also posted a question to my friends about the incident.
  6. What will be their stand if the person involved was not Marina Mahathir? Especially when the person is related to a political party.
  7. As I expected, the comments from them were very defensive....
  8. I still remember when an Ustaz was delivered a sermon during a kuliah at my Surau few years back. It is very easy for a Muslim to become apostate. You may find so many ustaz can give clearer explanations. 
  9. etc.

No comments: