Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Aidiladha..1432H

This was the second year I celebrated aidiladha in KL....
We reached my brother's house on 4th November evening. My sons couldn't wait to arrive there....of course...they wanted to play the PS2. On Saturday, 5/11/2011 my brother took us to Jeram, Kuala Selangor for a dinner. It's a seafood paradise. But I think the food in Kuala Perlis would be preferable....
We spent 2 nights in Bukit Beruntung before went to my elder brother's house in Subang and spent there for 1 night. His wife was in bad condition due to dialysis complication and required special treatment.
On the 6th November afternoon, we've visited my wife's friends as well. My brother's family also went together with us to my wife's friends house. I look forward for them to visit my house in the coming school holidays.....


Some photos were taken....and please enjoy!!

No comments: