Thursday, November 17, 2011

KL 11 November-16 November 2011

I went to KL from last Friday, 11 November  until 16 November. The workshop to mark final examination for Matriculation Business Management paper was really tiring but it's still worthily as I've met with colleagues from various universities. Interestingly, my former students (I've taught them back in 2002) were attended as well. They're lecturers at UPSI. I really proud with  their achievements. I also have a drink with my ex-MBA student who works at Alliance Bank Bhd., a manager there. My friend took me to a restaurant, Hayaki...a very cozy place and the food also wonderful.  



I was really lucky as I manage to change my flight to 1.55pm instead of 8.00pm. Of course, my friend, helped me a lot to settle this without any hassle. He fetched me to KL Sentral....and I took KLIA Express to KLIA. It's just 28 minutes from KL Sentral to KLIA. A very efficient service. The fare's RM35.00 and for me it's still affordable price. I took few pictures....so....enjoy!

No comments: