Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside.....

As a Director of Alumni Center UUM, I've given a very big responsibility by the Vice Chancellor to ensure alumni are actively participate in any programs organised, fund raising, strengthening university-alumni link, etc. My next program is organizing a hi-tea function on 20 November 2011. My immediate superior is one of my friends as well and he joined UUM about 1 year before me.  I searched for a venue for this function. Several hotels were contacted but I've chosen Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside. The venue offers a very good deal at affordable price. More importantly, the Vice Chancellor is having another function at Putrajaya International Convention Center, PICC  at 8.00pm, therefore, Pullman is the best venue. I hope 100 alumni able to join this function as Alumni Clicks and Alumni Bulletin will be launched by Vice Chancellor. Possibly, this hotel will be chosen for another Alumni Center function in February next year, Royal Banquet 2012.

No comments: