Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A frustrating day....

I sent my thesis for proof-read. The so called "professional" proofreader confidently assured that it can be done in a week time. However, as I'm prepared to do the preparation for final thesis submission.....the bad news occurred.It seems very disappointing when your emails have not been replied...and I should have known that this is the potential symptom of the proofreader failure to deliver his service as promised. I called him & there it goes.....the thing has not been done. I spent the whole week waiting for nothing. I am very seldom get angry with people however....to be frank...sometimes I might be very sarcastic....and willingly to scold people.....
The basic rule is: If you don't have the ability to do something....don't do it. Don't pretend to be what do not intend to be.."
I must find a new proof reading service urgently....

No comments: