Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pak Man...the man....

I went to see Pak Man this evening....to do some treatment on my knees. My knee cap seems to dislocate from its position quite frequently lately. I think, since I am actively involve in futsal there were several occasions I needed to visit Pak Man. I knew him for more than 15 years. He was the one who treated my fractured knee back in 1996. The traditional treatment made me possible to involve again in sports. In fact, he's well known among UUM students and in Jitra-Kangar areas. He always introduces me as his nephew when I seek his treatment in front of other "patients". His traditional massage services are well known as many people seek his services...i.e. paralyse, broken leg, broken bones, dislocate shoulder, swollen ankle, etc..even some genie related treatments....
I've also taken my family for his treaments as well....
He'll be doing the "umrah" on Monday, 18/5/09 for two weeks. Hopefully, my knees will be in perfect condition otherwise I need to wait until next month for Pak Man's treatment.....
Anyone interested for his treament??

No comments: