Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Futsal

I've played a futsal match on 9/5/09. The game was organised by Pejabat Belia Daerah Kubang Pasu, Kubang Pasu Parliamentary Sport Secretariat & Kubang Pasu Umno. What a great game. Many teams participated, more than 60 teams. My team, SKB-UUM as usual always have the desire to win. We managed to draw (2-2) with a team from Alor Setar and defeated 6-1 by another team. It really messed up as we needed to compete with younger players (most of them below 25 years old.....).I'm looking forward to play again in the tournament. Luckily, my friends also share the same passion to play futsal. We need not worry about losing......it's just a part of the game....more importantly....we really love to play futsal.....and look forward to compete again.....
**Lazim, Wadi, Azril Botak, Midi, Nik, Azarudin and Rusydin- students that I invited to join SKB-UUM team.
**The above pic is taken from a tournament in KL last year.

No comments: