Saturday, May 23, 2009

Internet...the source of information

I always surf the Internet. Quite frequently.....but I have put myself a very strong restriction: Surf the net not more than 2 hours daily (for leisure purposes of course).
I also get some information what people are saying about Malaysia through Internet. I still remember when Tun Dr. Mahathir wants Malaysian to get more knowledge and information via Internet (They use 'open sky' term that time) many people objected and commented Tun Mahathir harshly. But, what happens now? Internet becomes more widely accepted information (various information...+ve and -ve...) channel...no matter which fraction he/she belongs to.....
I used to read newspapers, i.e. English, Malay and Chinese via Internet. The google translate for instance make me feel so comfortable to read Chinese newspaper......

No comments: